Monday, September 12, 2016

Stick It Down September Card Reveal

Hello, hello! I am back again with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme PL Style reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is the full card team reveal over at Stick It Down. Here is a reminder of what this month's sketch looks like:



When I first saw this sketch I really wanted to do some second and maybe third generation stamping to get that ombre look, but in the end I made another Halloween card! For one thing I just can't get enough of this cute little ghost die!

I did pop up a few of the little ghosties to give a little bit of dimension.


Be sure to stop by the Stick It Down blog to see the cards from the rest of the design team members. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: