Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #288

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start!

We have a new sketch up over at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday today! Our optional theme for this week is "Autumn Colors".





As you can see, I chose not to use the optional theme. I really wanted to make a fall card...it seems like I have just skipped over fall and went straight to Halloween and Christmas this year. I guess I need to buy myself some new fall papers and embellishments, because I just could not get inspired to use what little I have!

The papers on this Christmas card are some of my favorites, but I don't have a clue as to where they are from. I received them in a Christmas goody box from a friend. The colors and the patterns - especially the diamond paper - are right up my alley!

I know I say this a lot, but this sketch will be used again and again by me! It is definitely one of my favorites!

Head on over to Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday to see the cards from the rest of the design team. I do hope that you play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment