Wednesday, October 5, 2016

It's The Most Wonderful Time...

Hello everyone! I hope your Wednesday is going good! Shane gets out of school early today, so I thought I would do a quick card share with you before I needed to pick him up.

I am still working on getting some Christmas cards made, and when I saw this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges it inspired me to get another card done! Their challenge this week is a photo challenge:



When I saw all the red and white with just a touch of green color scheme, I knew I wanted to use the new Doodlebug - Here Comes Santa - collection. The striped paper reminded me of the candy canes, and the bits of green on the sticker reminded me of the bits of green in the challenge photo. 

If you're looking to get going on your Christmas cards, be sure to check out Christmas Card Challenges - their challenges are always anything goes with an optional challenge. More often than not I like to use their challenge prompt to get me going!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--it reminds me of yummy candy canes, too, that striped paper! You also did great w/ the sequins... I have them but am never sure of them when I use 'em! LOL Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete