Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #17

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a brand new sketch and some awesome news at Paper Play Sketches today! Starting this week our sketch challenges will now be weekly!

Here is this week's sketch:



I could not resist Doodlebug's Boo's and Brew's collection when I saw it. Once I had it home I couldn't wait to create with it.

I love the little cut apart sheet's in the 6x6 paper pad - they are just the perfect size for this sketch!

I have lots of ideas in my head of how else I would like to use this sketch, so I am sure you will be seeing it again!

Be sure to stop by the Paper Play Sketches blog to see what Janis, Amy, and Georgiana have created. I hope that you are inspired to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments: