Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #19

Hello everyone! Happy Hump Day! Once again we are headed fast in the direction of the weekend! We are still having some really warm weather here, and once it does cool down, it may take some getting used to! I mean, we are talking the forecast high for Halloween is 80 degrees! That is crazy warm for this time of year around here!

We have a new sketch for you today over at Paper Play Sketches. It's another great sketch with lots of possibilities.



For my card I used Illustrated Faith's 6x8 "Christmas" collection. I fell in love with this collection when I saw it in person at my local scrapbook store. I love the colors and I love the images in this collection. I'm kicking myself for not getting the stamp set as well. The focal point of this card is from the 12x12 cut apart sheet. Using these 3x4 cards make for a quick and easy card!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team made with this sketch. We hope to see you playing along with us at Paper Play Sketches!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: