Friday, October 14, 2016

PDE Linky Party #142

Hello again crafty friends! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is the second Friday of the month, so that means our new challenge at PDE Linky Party is:

Ch #142 - All Cards!

That's right, we want to see your cards this week! Here is my card for this week:


I loved the color combo from the card I shared yesterday, so I decided to use it on another card! I used mostly scraps from the first card, but I did have to go in search of another piece of grey. I also used the same $1 bin stamp on this card. It's looking like most of my Christmas cards this year are going to have some sort of Christmas tree on them! That just seems to be what I am drawn to this year.

Head on over to the PDE Linky Party blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. There is a lot of inspiration, and I do hope you are inspired to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

2 comments: