Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #292

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope your day is off to a good start! We are supposed to have a warm, almost summer like day, today. 80 degrees in October...I'll take another hot day!

We have a new sketch posted at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday today. We are continuing with our "Getting Ready For The Holidays" theme, so your cards - all month long - need to be holiday cards. Our optional theme this week is "Tag along".



I used The Paper Studio's Christmas Basics 6x6 paper pad for this card. I really love this paper pad! The stamped image is from an older Close To My Heart stamp set. I believe it came with a workshop on the go kit since it does not have a name on the envelope. 

Stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with us! Our challenge runs for two weeks and you can link up on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh-so-cute!! I love it-- What a fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love sketches, so I need to try this one.

    ReplyDelete