Monday, November 14, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #186

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new sketch posted over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today. This is another fun sketch to work with!




This was a quick and easy card to pull together. The thing that took the longest was deciding on what papers to use! I used Echo Park's - I Love Christmas - 6x6 paper pad and ephemera pack. I think I should have gotten a couple of these ephemera packs - there are so many cute pieces and it makes it hard to decide to use them on a card or a layout!

Be sure to check our Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge on Wednesday when we have the full design team reveal for this sketch and the Top 3 from last week. I do hope you will play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment