Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style #50

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a good start!

Today is my day to be featured over on the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog with my take on this week's sketch. This sketch is courtesy of Cherie Averill.


It's getting that time of year to be thinking about December Daily, and even though I have not been successful in years past with getting one done, I am hopeful to do it this year! I have made my title page using this sketch.


I am not going to use any special kits for this project, just random papers and embellishments from my stash. I hope to get some use out of my much neglected stamps, and I really hope to use up some of my Christmas stash! I will be using a traditional color combo of red, green, white, black, silver, and gold. You may even see a little pink and light blue mixed in as well. I'm not worried about every page being matchy - matchy, I like it when the pages are a little different!

For this page I stamped the Christmas tree and the "hello" and cut them out. I die cut the letters for December a couple of times and glued them together for a little added thickness. I found that silver tinsel trim at the dollar store a couple of days ago and thought it would be cute draped at the top where the banner placement is on the sketch. A few silver sequins scattered about the page, and I've gotta say, I am excited to get started on my foundation pages, so stay tuned I will be sharing those with you throughout the next couple of months!

Be sure to check out the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog for inspiration every single day! We have a great stamp set up for grabs as this months prize.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment