Saturday, November 12, 2016

Stick It Down November Card Reveal

Hello everyone! I hope that you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend! We are still having beautiful weather around here, and I plan on getting out and enjoying it!

The full card design team reveal is today over at Stick It Down. Here's a reminder of the fun sketch, courtesy of Laura Rumble:



I knew I wanted to get my gelatos out and do some "smooshing" with them on this card. I'm not too used to working with them, so it took a few tries to get it how I wanted it, but I am pretty happy with the result. 

Head on over to Stick It Down to see how the rest of the team interpreted this sketch. I hope you play along with us - I would love to see your take on this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: