Monday, December 26, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #192

Hello everyone! Good day after Christmas to you! I hope that y'all had a fantastic holiday weekend. We were able to spend time with my family on Christmas eve, and  with my husband's family on Christmas day. Any time we can spend time with those we love is wonderful!

It's been a few days since I have been on! I took a little break to get ready for the holidays and spend some time with my family.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a brand new sketch posted for us today! Here is a look at the sketch, created by Michelle and digitized by Brandi:



It feels kind of strange making something other than a Christmas card! For this card I have used Dear Lizzy's "Documentary" 6x6 paper pad. I love the little typewriters that are all over the background paper, and I wish you could see more of them, but at least they are peeking out here and there!

The typewriter stamp is from Close To My Heart's Share The Love Constant Campaign stamp set (CC1060), and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The "hello" is from Hero Arts. I stamped it and then punched out each letter with my circle punch. The hearts are punched from the confetti hearts punch by Martha Stewart.

Head on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to see the sketch and read the rules. The full design team reveal will be on Wednesday, along with the last week's Top 3. I do hope you get a chance to play along with us - we love to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is so sweet! I have that CTMH stamp set. Ought to use it again soon. Love the banners behind the image!! Beautiful work, as always.

    ReplyDelete