Friday, December 9, 2016

PDE Linky Party #150


Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! I hope you are ready for the weekend. I know I am! Do you have any fun plans this weekend?

We have a new challenge up over at PDE Linky Party today, and since this is the second Friday of the month our challenge is:

Ch #150 - All Cards



I am still working on some Christmas cards, and once again I have used Doodlebug Designs' - Here Comes Santa Claus - 6x6 paper pad. The scalloped border is from the sticker sheet and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart - D1694 - Very Merry    . A pretty quick and easy card, but it's one of my favorites so far this year!

Be sure to check out the PDE Linky Party blog to see what the rest of the design team has created.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment