Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #300

Hello everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start! I keep wishing time would slow down just a bit during this holiday season. I have so much I want to do and not enough hours in the day to do it!

If you find yourself with a little extra time, then we have a new sketch posted over on the Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday blog today! LeAnne has created another great sketch for us to work with, and the theme for this week is "Sweet and Soulful".



I have a box that holds a lot of my Christmas paper and supplies in it, and at the bottom of it I came across the "Merry Christmas" paper and this little Santa sticker. I just love this little Santa - that's probably the reason I haven't used him yet! Sometimes it takes a while for me to be ready to "let go" of some of my stuff! Anyway - his little head is popped up and he is just so cute!

Head on over to the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. You have 2 weeks to play along with this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: