Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Stay Awesome With Paper Play Sketches #35

Hello again! I am back with my third project of the day. If you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for my Love To Scrap Challenge Blog reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share my take on the latest sketch from Paper Play Sketches. It is another great sketch to work with!





For my card I have used Dear Lizzy's Fine and Dandy collection. That cute "Stay Awesome" flamingo card is actually one of the 3x4 cards from the Fine and Dandy Project Life core kit. This sketch is a great one to use up some of those Project Life Style cards!

Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the projects from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment