Sunday, March 26, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #9

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I'm kinda sad that today is our last day of spring break! At least we only have about a month and a half and we will be on summer break - just 30 more school days, I think...

We have a new challenge for you today at Christmas Card Challenges. Our challenges are always anything goes, but we do provide an optional challenge if you need a little boost! This week our optional challenge is a word prompt - "Mittens".



For my card I have used Crate Paper's "Bundled Up" 6x6 paper pad, and the mitten die cut is from Poppy Stamps - "Stacked Mittens". The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled - "Simple Christmas" stamp set, one of my favorites!

This is one of those cards that I like so much more in person! The colors look so much better together in person than they look in this card - they all really do match!

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Great papers and such an adorable card! I love the design!

    Hugs,
    Stacey (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete