Sunday, March 26, 2017

Make A Wish - Soul Scrappers

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Christmas Card Challenges post, please scroll down or go here.

Today I am playing along with a song lyric challenge at Soul Scrappers. The song that was chosen for this month is Savage Garden's "Truly, Madly, Deeply" - one of my favorite songs! When I first saw that this was the song that we were to use, I really thought I would make a love type layout, but when reading through the lyrics I found a line that said, "I'll make a wish send it to heaven", and since I have been on a birthday layout making kick here lately, I went with  "Make a wish" and made a birthday layout!


For this layout I have used a mix of papers from my stash - the teal background is from Echo Park's "Sweet Summertime" collection, the cream with pastel triangles background piece is from Crate Paper's "Poolside" collection, the teal and white piece is from Crate Paper's "Confetti" collection, and the pink dot and all of the embellishments are from Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" collection.

These are photos from Abby's 22nd birthday party. I can't believe that my girl is 22 in these photos, and I really can't believe that this was almost 5 years ago! How is it possible that she is going to be 27 in September??? Time just keeps flying by!

Come on over to Soul Scrappers and check out our challenges! We have a great variety throughout the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. What a great birthday page! I love the balloons and other little accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that something that sounded like a love theme could turn into a birthday theme. This is great. I love the embellishments you used and the way you clustered them, too. :)

    ReplyDelete