Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #37

Hello again! I am back with my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for my Love To Craft Challenge Blog reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Paper Play Sketches has a new sketch today. We will be changing things up starting this month. We will be alternating between sketches and color challenges each week. Here is the sketch for this week:



I used Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" collection for this card, with the exception of the teal background paper, it is from Crate Paper's "Confetti" collection. The balloon die cut was from the Simple Stories ephemera pack, and I just typed out the "Happy Birthday" sentiment on a piece of vellum and attached that with a couple of staples.

This sketch is one of those that can be used again and again!

Be sure to stop by the Paper Play Sketches blog to see the super cute cards from the rest of the team.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment