Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Paper Play Sketches Color Challenge

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! We have made it to the middle of the week and the weekend will be here before we know it!

We are changing things up at Paper Play Sketches starting this month. We will now be alternating between sketch challenges and color challenges, and this week is our very first color challenge.

Just a little note - the colors do not have to be an exact match, you can use other colors as well, but we must be able to see these colors in your creation.

Here are the colors that Amy has chosen for us this week:




When I first saw this color combo I immediately of these old My Mind's Eye papers that have been in my stash for ages. (The copyright says 2005, so I've hung on to these for a while!)

The sentiment is a die cut using a Sizzix die set by Stephanie Bernard. A nice bright birthday card ready to be mailed out to someone!

My card is based off of this older Paper Play Sketches sketch from February 2017.



Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to read the rules for our color challenge and to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment