Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #312

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start. We are trying to get into a new daily routine around here - which is always fun when you have a kiddo with autism - but this new routine is going to be better for him, and I am sure we'll all be used to it in no time at all.

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday has a new sketch posted today. Today's sketch is courtesy of Vicki, and the optional challenge is "angles".




I have used Echo Park's "Just Be You" 6x6 paper pad for this card, and the sentiment is from the sticker sheet. This was a very quick and easy card to make, and I kinda like the simplicity of it!

Head on over to Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along with this sketch, and you can enter on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

I hope you get some time to get creative this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment: