Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #314

Hello everyone! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope your week is off to a great start! Yesterday was the first day of spring, and it definitely felt more like summer! We were in the upper 80's with lots of sunshine! It was so nice to have the windows open and to air the house out!

We have a great new sketch for you today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. This week's sketch is courtesy of Vicki, and our optional theme is - baby animals.


For this card I used an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad called "Spring". I didn't have anything with baby animals, so I thought since yesterday was the first day of  spring that I would make a spring -y type card. I kind of wish I would have added a square or something behind the tags, because I feel like they are just floating around on the front, but they are stuck down for sure, so there won't be any changing that. Oh well, live an learn!

Head on over to Try Stampin' to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us! You have two weeks to join in on our challenge, and you can enter either on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment