Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #206

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back with another card, this time using this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at the sketch:




For this card I have used Simple Stories "Posh" 6x6 paper pad, and the sentiment is from The Project Bin called "#BFF". I love this sentiment and think it would make anyone happy to receive it by way of a card!

The full design team reveal will be on Wednesday, along with the Top 3 from last week. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the design papers you used and design paper even in the small hearts...great sentiment for beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete