Monday, April 17, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #208

Hello again! I hope you are having a good day!

I am back with one more post of the day. There's a new sketch up over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today, and it is a good one!



Since I seem to have nothing in my stash that resembles an oval, I have substituted that shape with this piece I cut out of a cut apart sheet! That's the great thing about sketches, you can make them work for you!

I have used Pebbles' - Front Porch - 6x6 paper pad for this card, and the sentiment piece was cut out of the 12x12 cut apart sheet. That always makes for a quick and easy card! I wasn't sure if I was going to like this card when I first started working it - I don't typically work with so much blue - but once I got it done I really liked it!

We will have the full design team reveal, along with the Top 3, up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog on Wednesday. Why don't you join us this week? I would love to see your take on the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment