Sunday, April 9, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #10

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a good weekend!

We have a new challenge for you today at Christmas Card Challenges. Your challenge is to make a Christmas/holiday card, with the optional challenge of using the photo below for inspiration:




There are so many different ways that I could have went with this challenge! The colors in the inspiration photo are some of my favorite to work with - who can go wrong with kraft and white together - but when going through my Christmas papers, I found this little gingerbread house on a cut apart sheet and decided to use it instead. I tried adding my sentiment to bottom right hand corner, but that made it look way too cluttered, so I opted to stamp it on the inside of the card instead.

Be sure to stop by Christmas Card Challenges to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!



2 comments: