Sunday, April 16, 2017

Lasting Memories #340 - Easter Sunday - Use Bunnies, Chicks, Or Eggs

Hello everyone! Happy Easter to you! I hope that you are all having a good holiday weekend. I can't wait to hide Easter eggs for Miss Ada today! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can get it done.

We have a new challenge for you this week at Lasting Memories. Our theme for April has been "Spring" and our challenge this week, since it is Easter Sunday, is to use bunnies, chicks, or eggs on your layout.



I'm scrapping some old photos of my kids on Easter morning back in 2008. Gosh, it doesn't seem like it's been that long ago! The boys look so little here! I am so happy that I am making progress on getting some of my older photos scrapped this year!

I was looking through my stash earlier this week for something for another layout, and I came across this little bunny doodlepop from Doodlebug. It had been thrown in a drawer that rarely gets opened, so I thought I'd better rescue him and get him used on this layout! What a perfect challenge to get this little guy used! The rest of the papers are from Echo Park's "Happy Easter" collection from last year.

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the fun layouts from the rest of the design team. You have until the end of the month to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go scrapping your older photos, Lori! I love that little bunny accent with the hearts and enamel dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh Spring layout...love your paper choices! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plaid background is fantastic for this layout and the cute pictures of the kids :) Love seeing them in their younger photos :) Happy Easter to you and your family Lori :)

    ReplyDelete