Saturday, April 1, 2017

LTCCB #9 - Anything Goes

Hello again! Welcome back to my blog! This is my second post of the day, so if you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Love To Craft Challenge Blog has a new challenge posted today! Our challenges are always anything goes, and you can make any type of crafty project that you want!

For my project I have created a card:


I used papers from American Crafts "Spring" 6x6 paper pad. I love that floral pattern and wanted to be able to use where you can see a lot of the pattern, and I love how the pretty spring colors pop off of that black background.

A pretty quick and easy card, and one of my most recent favorites!

Head on over to LTCCB to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment