Saturday, April 15, 2017

LTSCB #96 - Girlz Rule

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share the card that I have made for the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's mid month inspiration post. This month our theme is "Girlz Rule". We challenge you to create a feminine project.

For April I got the pleasure of working with a digital stamp from Pickled Potpourri called "Adorable Animals".





The "Adorable Animals" digi stamp set came with six animals, and I chose to use the kitty cat. I have a sweet little niece that I think will love this card.  The papers are a few that I found in my scrap pile that needed to be used up!

Head on over to Pickled Potpourri and check our their awesome selection of digi stamps.

Check out the LTSCB for more inspiration from the design team.

4 comments:

  1. So adorable Lori! That kitty is too cute! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww . . . this is so adorable!! I have a sweet little guy who's gray just like this (though he is definitely NO kitten). Love your papers and yeay for using up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lory your card is realy adorable! I just love it!
    hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute!!! love it ! and also i thank you for using the same image as me for the girlz rule challenge cause i was wondering if i was off track hee hee! hugs!

    ReplyDelete