Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #40

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week so far! We are inching closer and closer to the Easter holiday weekend. I am looking forward to a couple of extra days off, and spending time with my family.

We have a fun new sketch for you today at Paper Play Sketches!




I was picking up around my scrap room, putting things back where they belong, and I came across these scraps. I thought they all worked perfectly together and decided to use them for my card this week instead of adding them to my scrap pile.

I die cut the sentiment from my new Close To My Heart dies. This was my first time using a die from them, and they cut beautifully! I know I will be adding more of them to my stash. The little banner was punched using an EK Success punch, and the stars were punched using my old Fiskars hand punch. Those tiny stars are the perfect size for those tiny banner pieces!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with this sketch - I would love to see what you create with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lori. I'm glad you used them instead of casting them off to the scrap pile. ;) I have been going through my 6x6 sample papers lately and trying to use them up, as well. I am going to have to use this sketch for that purpose. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and adorable little banner! Great work with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Lori and a good way to use up those scraps too :) Love the little banner you got going on for this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time I go shopping I am making you go with me!!! I always wish I had got some of the things I see you use, you are so creative!!! Amazing card and I love how you used these dies! I didn't get this specific one and now wish I had!!

    ReplyDelete