Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #41

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the week already! We are seriously counting down the days until school is out. We only have ten and a half (I think) school days left! These last few days are going to be really busy with end of year activities...Bring on summer vacation!

So, apparently some of you got a little preview of this sketch...I blame it on the above busyness!

We have a new sketch up today at Paper Play Sketches, and it is another favorite of mine!






I have used Pebbles' - "Front Porch" - collection, once again, for this card. The sentiment piece was cut from the 12x12 cut apart sheet. What is this...card number 5...I think, using this collection...

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches  to see the wonderful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with our sketch this week. I would love to see your take on it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! I spotted that you followed me - it took me ages to find you to return the favour! Love your card, and other work I've been snooping at - come and join us in the Snippets Playground. It's a fun place with few rules - just use a scrap or snippet on what you make, one entry per fortnight and be sure to say if you would like to play for the prize on offer. Oh, and no nipping, hair pulling or leaving the gates open after you played on the swings :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori this is a wonderful take on the sketch. Love the earthy tones too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete