Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #96

Hello everyone! I hope your day is off to a good start!

It is time for our last card sketch challenge of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Lisa has created a great sketch for us to work witth:




I have used Pebbles' - "Front Porch" collection (once again) for this card. Actually, this was the first card that I had made with this collection, and it turns out to be the last one of the bunch to be shared with you here on my blog this week! I still have this paper pad out on my desk, and I would really like to get it used up, so you will probably be seeing more of it over the next couple of weeks.

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the awesome cards from the rest of the design team. You have until the 30th to play along with us. 

Don't forget, we are getting ready to celebrate our 5th Birthday, and National Scrapbook Day, all in the month of May! It is sure to be a fun month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!





4 comments:

  1. Another amazing card with this awesome collection, love it! Makes me want to buy this collection, maybe I will find it on sale someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lori! I'm in love with the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the organza ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the flower

    and
    Thank you for always encouragement for me.

    ReplyDelete