Thursday, April 6, 2017

Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style #65

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

I am up on the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog today with my take on Sketch #65, courtesy of Shawn. Here is a look at the sketch:


I'm finally able to share the second half of my Week 1 layout with you! I shared the first half of it last week in this post here. For my card I switched out the hearts for snowflakes, but otherwise stayed true to the sketch.


 Here is my layout for the second half of the week:


And a look at both sides together for the complete spread:


For the second half of the first week of the year, we had our first snow days of the season. We got a couple of inches of snow and were dealing with super cold temperatures. Not much else happened to finish out the week!

Here's some close ups of each set of cards:





Poor Clem! This isn't even our dog - she is our neighbor's dog, and we have no idea what here name is, so we call her Clementine, or Clem for short - but she stays at our house more than her own. After Scott had left for work, I looked out to see her sitting on this a clear patch on the sidewalk looking at the house all cold and miserable!


 I loved seeing the photos that Abby posted of Ada playing in the snow on Facebook! This was really the first chance she has had to get out and play in the snow, and she loved it!


Be sure to check out the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog to see more inspiration from the design team. We are offering up a prize this month, so come on over and join in the fun! We are also looking for a few guest designers for upcoming months. If you are interested, send me an email at loristroup@yahoo.com for more information!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch Lori and such a cute spread :) Ada's a cutie in her winter outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete