Monday, April 17, 2017

Stick It Down April Card Team Reveal

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! I hope that you all enjoyed the Easter holiday weekend. We had a great, busy day filled with coloring eggs, finding Easter baskets, a big dinner, and hunting eggs. It got a little exciting while hunting eggs - I wound up stepping on a snake! It was just a brown snake, and no, it was not in our yard, but down in our field, but let me tell you - it gave me a scare! Luckily, I stepped on it's head so it didn't have a chance to get me!

Anyway...today is the full card design team reveal at Stick It Down. Here is a reminder of what the sketch looks like:





This is one of my favorite sketches lately, and I am sure I will find a chance to use it again! I used some 6x6 papers from an older Echo Park paper pad - Everyday Ecclectic - I think. I fussy cut the doily pieces from one of the papers. The blue doily and the blue banner piece and enamel dot really do match - I guess it lost something in the editing process!

Head on over to Stick It Down to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We have a prize up for grabs, so be sure to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you today!


2 comments: