Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #316

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good day!

We have a new sketch posted today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. This week's sketch is courtesy of Donna, and has the optional challenge of "A burst of color".




I just realized that I was going to take a photo of the sentiment on the inside of the card to show you, and I forgot! I will try to get a photo of it and get it on here soon.

I used a stamp set from Winnie and Walter called "Wishing You". This set has so many great sentiments and the one that I chose for the inside is..."a bright, brilliant birthday! I thought that was fitting for this bright yellow card!

Head on over to Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday to see the wonderful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along, and you can enter on the blog or on our Facebook page here. I would love to see your take on this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment