Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #318

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! We are back to the old routine today after a nice long holiday weekend.

There's a new sketch up today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. This fun sketch is courtesy of Vicki, with an optional theme of "A trio of words".



I, of course,  had to turn those strips into banner pieces! I just can't seem to leave a strip alone, I feel like it needs to be a banner!

I have used papers from a 6x6 paper pad from Pebbles called "Front Porch". I uncovered this paper pad earlier this month and have been putting it to use! I had forgotten how much I loved the papers in this collection! I stamped my sentiment onto a tab and added in a few tiny punched flowers. I love the way this card turned out!

Head on over to Try Stampin'  to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along with us, and you can enter either on the blog, or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the papers, too! You are the banner queen:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute. I love the newsprint paper. And "Hello" cards are my favorite. You can use them for anything. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lori! I love the papers too, especially the sweet floral.

    ReplyDelete