Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #216

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share my take on this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at the sketch:



I will admit when I first started working on this card, I really thought I would leave the circle and square element at the bottom off, and that would have looked fine, too, but the more I worked with all of the elements, I really liked the look, so the circle and square element stayed on!

I have used Jen Hadfield's  - DIY Home - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I just love the navy and pink together with the little touch of wood grain paper. For the square element, this paper pad has a cut apart sheet, and this "hello" was one of the squares. I could have left it as a square, but I decided to use my small tag punch and cut it into a tag shape to attach to the twine. 

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and to see the Top 3 picks from last week's sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: