Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sketch N Scrap #131 - Big Sister Little Brother

Hello, everyone! I am back with my second post of the day! If you are looking for my CCAYR reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back with the second layout sketch from Sketch N Scrap. This is a great two photo sketch and it is courtesy of Heather.




For this layout, I have used Shimelle's - Little By Little - papers, and also a paper from Pebbles' - Special Delivery - Boy - 6x6 paper pad for the embellishments. I really didn't think the stickers and die cuts from the Little By Little collection really went with the feel that I was going for, and the Pebbles paper pad was a great match, so I punched three circles from the Pebbles cut apart sheet to turn into embellishment. I added in a couple of vellum hearts and a few wooden stars, and I like the way this turned out!

These photos are of Abby and Matthew when Matthew was just 3 months old - he is now 19! Abby was not thrilled at all when we first told her she was going to be a big sister. She kept asking, "Are your sure?" I think as time went on she warmed up to the fact and by the time Matthew arrived, she was wanting to help out with everything - and she was (and still is!)  a great helper! Her favorite thing to do was to hold him and to feed him.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the wonderful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you give this sketch a try and a play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with one more project to share with  you!

2 comments:

  1. aawww...how sweet that is, Lori! Wonderful choice of blues and pinks and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what adorable pictures! She looks so proud holding her sweet brother! Great job with the sketch, I love how you always use the perfect papers to make your pictures shine!

    ReplyDelete