Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style - Sketch #73

Hello hello! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope you are having a good week so far. The weather around here is finally starting to feel like summer and for once we have all sunny days in the seven day forecast!

I am up today on the Sketches In Thyme PL Style blog today with my take on sketch #73, courtesy of Shawn. Here's a look at the sketch:




I have created a title card for my Week 22 of 2016. Yeah. 2016. And I just realized that I really should be working on my 2015 album because I actually have part of it done. Week 22 of 2016 will be the first layout that I have even made for 2016. I don't even have a title page made for 2016 yet! Oh well, the photos that I just edited, resized, ordered, and just picked up are for June and July of 2016, so that is what I will be working on over the next couple of months.

This card is a little different for me as I haven't used any pastel-y colors on it! Usually my layouts are full of Miss Ada (which means lots of pink, girly colors), but when summertime rolls around and she and her Mommy are on summer break, I don't have nearly as many girly photos to include. When I looked through my photos for this week, I thought the more primary colors were the way to go.

I've used Crate Papers "Cool Kid" 6x6 paper pad for this card. I will probably add a sticker phrase strip or some sort of stamp to the lower right corner once I have my layout put together. I hope to share the full layout next week, along with the card I made using next week's sketch!

Be sure to stop by the Sketches In Thyme PL Style blog for more inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the colors and of course the enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete