Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas Card #8 With Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #222



Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start. We are still having some really hot and dry weather around here. We haven't had to mow in almost two weeks and the grass is turning brown quickly. Even one of our maple trees is starting to lose its leaves...I do hope we get some rain before too much longer. 

I am back today with another Christmas card to share with you using this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.




Once again I have used Doodlebug Designs' - Here Comes Santa Claus - 6x6 paper pad for my card. The little Santa on this paper just makes me happy! The sentiment is one of my favorites and is from an old Studio G $1 bin stamp set. 

I have made it to card #8 in my goal to make 15 cards in July. I'll be cutting it close, but I do believe that I will make my goal and have a good stash of Christmas cards ready for this holiday season.

We will have the full design team reveals tomorrow on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog, along with last week's Top 3, so be sure to stop by and check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day and keep cool!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love that fun patterned paper, makes for a fast cute card!

    ReplyDelete