Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hello There

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I can't believe it is the middle of the week already. I can already feel our summer vacation slipping away. The kids will be back to school in just over a month! We're just going to forget that little thought and enjoy each day!

Enough talk about that! Let's move on to something fun to talk about. Paper Play Sketches has a new color challenge today, and it is one of my favorites - red, white, and blue!




Like I said, this is one of my favorite color combos. For a while there I even had my house mostly decorated in red, white, and blue, so I always like it when I get the chance to work with these colors.

I have used an old 6x6 paper pad from Little Yellow Bicycle called "Just Because". I have been hoarding it because I love it so much and don't want it to be gone, but I'd rather create something with it than having it collect dust on the shelf! I have mostly scraps left, and that is what I used on this card.

I will also be entering this card into the Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #308 - Super Scraps Saturday-  which is to use those scraps! Stop by their blog and check it out!

I was so happy to see that one of my favorite sketch challenge blogs is back up and running. Clean and Simple Stamping started back with their "Take Two" challenges - revisiting their past sketches. Here is the sketch for this week:


I loved working with this sketch and I know I will use it again! Stop by the Clean and Simple Stamping blog to see what they have going on!

Be sure to stop by the Paper Play Sketches to see the red, white, and blue projects from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cool inspiration photo :) a sweet card and a fun sketch. Cool to use so many challenges for inspiration for the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a great use of the patterned papers! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete