Sunday, July 23, 2017

Lasting Memories #354 - Fun On The Fourth...

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. We have been spending lots of time in the pool on these hot days and I am happy to say that Miss Ada has learned to swim! It is an amazing thing to see someone so little just take off swimming! She spent quite a bit of time on Friday jumping off the deck into the pool and swimming around a bit before she climbed up the ladder and did it all again! She is a natural at it, that is for sure!

We have a new challenge posted today at Lasting Memories. This is our last challenge of the month - can you believe that July is almost over?! Our theme for July has been - Summer Adventures - and this week our challenge is to go on a scrappy adventure - document a layout in a size you don't normally use. Show us that mini album, traveler's notebook, custom pocket page, etc.


I have scrapped a layout of Miss Ada in 6x8. I am working on her 6x8 album, but have only done pocket style pages, so this is my first actual 6x8 layout. I gotta say - it's a little hard to get used to this size and I'm used to a nice square, so the rectangular shape is a little tricky, but I know I'll get the hang of it before long!

I've been working on pages for Ada's 6x8 album from the Fourth of July 2016. I've made several cards for it already and I have a couple more to make, but I'm hoping to share them all by the end of the month.

I've used Little Yellow Bicycle's - Just Because - 6x6 paper pad for all of her cards/pages. The colors are perfect and the patterns are cute!

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. If you get the chance, why don't you play along? Try out that size that you've always wanted to try and see how you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment