Sunday, July 30, 2017

Lasting Memories #355 - On The Farm

Hello, scrappy friends! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. We finally got a break from the heat and are enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend!

We have a new theme and a new challenge up at Lasting Memories today. Our theme for August is "All About Animals" and our first challenge is - On The Farm! Include a farm animal (cow, horse, pig, chicken, sheep, etc.) on your layout. This can be in your photos, in your patterned paper, or in the embellishments.



You would have thought that with my in-laws living on a farm for most of the time that my kids were little that I would have a ton of farm animal photos - but no, I had to find one from a trip to the pumpkin patch!

Shane's preschool class took a trip to the pumpkin patch at a local farm. While they were there they got the chance to see some of the farm animals and Shane loved this little calf!

For this layout, I have used Bella Blvd's "Barnyard" 6x8 paper pad and embellishment pack. It was perfect for this photo. I just love all the little animals in the embellishment pack.They are just too darn cute!

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the fun - on the farm - layouts from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you today!


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Great use of 6x8 papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet LO, Lori! We have lots of farm animal pics, 'cause Noah loves animals... our zoo, which contains a LOT of farm critters along with more exotic creatures, is a fave place for him. I love the little animals you clustered here, they're just darling. And what a cute pic of Shane. :) The kraft coloured background is perfect for building the LO on. WTG on this- it just makes me smile!! TYFS!

    ReplyDelete