Monday, July 31, 2017

Merry and Bright - Christmas Cards All Year Round

Hello, everyone! Happy (almost) August 1st to you! I can't believe it is August 1st. The new school year will be starting in just a couple of weeks and I'm not sure I am ready to be getting back into that routine just yet.

With it being the first of the month we have a new challenge posted at Christmas Cards All Year Round today. Our challenge for August is "Yellow" - use a little or a lot, just have some yellow on your project.


When I saw what this month's challenge was, I knew that it was time to break into my old Scenic Route - Garland - papers. It has yellow throughout the collection and it has been collecting dust on my paper rack for far too long! The sentiment is a stamp from Fancy Pants' - Merry and Bright - stamp set. 

Since I made this card in July - it counts toward my July goal to make 15 Christmas cards. Sadly, I only made it to 10, but hey, I made more than I normally would have! I will just continue to make a Christmas card every chance I get!

Be sure to stop by Christmas Cards All Year Round to see how much yellow the rest of the design team has used on their projects. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I will be back soon with another project to share with you

No comments:

Post a Comment