Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #46

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! Yesterday was Independence Day here in the US, but unfortunately, it was a very rainy day around here so we will be celebrating this weekend.

The middle of the week means we have a new sketch posted over at Paper Play Sketches. I have not been able to play along the last couple of weeks, so it was good to get back to these challenges! Here is this week's sketch:




For this card, I have used Simple Stories - Homespun - 6x6 paper pad and the stamp of the month for June from Close To My Heart - Hello Foxy (S1706). The hardest thing about this card was picking out which papers I wanted to use. After that, it all came together so quickly!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. Hopefully, you can play along with us this week - I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: