Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #47

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you! It's the middle of the week and it'll be the weekend before we know it!

The middle of the week means we have a new challenge up at Paper Play Sketches and this week we have a sketch challenge for you:





I am continuing to try to get a total of 15 Christmas cards made in July. This makes #5...I think I'd better get with it or I may just wind up being lucky to get 10 made! I will keep at it!

I love this basic sketch. Sometimes that is all that you need to get started creating! I used Doodlebug's - Here Comes Santa Claus - 6x6 paper pad for this card. The papers in this pad are so cute that you don't have to add a lot of extra things to it!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment: