Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sketch N Scrap #132

Hello, hello! Happy July 1st!

Did I really just say, July 1st?! I cannot believe it is already July! This year is moving right along! The first of the month means we have a great new sketch for you today at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has created a great two photo sketch that can easily be adapted to a one photo sketch or a three photo sketch. Lots of possibilities with this one!



For this layout, I have used a mix of Amy Tangerine's - "Oh Happy Life" and Dear Lizzy's - "Lovely Day" collections. The colors in both of these collection's match perfectly! I love the colors and they were a perfect match to the rainbow in Miss Ada's shirt! I decided to let the embellishment that says, "Love this so much" serve as my title on this layout.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the wonderful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us this month!

It's going to be a busy down around here today, so stick around for my next project!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back shortly with another project for you!

3 comments:

  1. Those papers match her shirt perfectly!! I love all those little hearts mixed with the polka dots and the embellie serving as the title is perfect!!! Fab layout!

    Hugs,
    Stacey (Sketch N Scrap DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on that sketch, Lori! I love your paper choices and all the little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are disallowed from getting new paper girl, every time I stop by here I am adding a new "wish" to my list!! You make these lines look so awesome! Great job with the sketch! This paper is perfect with your photos!

    ReplyDelete