Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #101

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Paper Play Sketches reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have our first card sketch of the month posted today over at Sketch N Scrap. Heather has created a fun sketch for us to work with:




I have used Simple Stories - Homespun - 6x6 paper pad for this card. Maybe it's due to the recent holiday, but I was kind of in a red, white, and blue mood for today! I used a doily punch from Martha Stewart, and the blue center is actually a button die - you just can't tell it too well in the photo! I love this little button die set from Stampin' Up and always forget to use it! Now that it has been pulled out, hopefully I will start using it more!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the lovely cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I sure do like that wood background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori! Love the button and doily, they go perfectly with these papers!

    ReplyDelete