Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #102

Hello, everyone! Good Thursday morning to you!

Sketch N Scrap has posted the second card challenge of the month today! Lisa has created another great sketch for us to work with and I can't wait to see what you create with it!




I have created another Christmas card using this fun sketch.This is card #6 for my 15 Christmas cards in July goal. Slowly but surely I will get there!

I have used some old Doodlebug stickers on this card. I think the year on the sticker sheet was 2004...yeah, they've been hanging out in my stash, collecting dust, for long enough! I added each of the sticker circles to a scalloped circle and added foam tape under each one. The sentiment is from an old Studio G $1 bin stamp set. I even remembered to pull out one of my border punches to use on this card! It feels good to show some of my older stuff some love!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. You have until July 31st to enter any of our challenges for this month for a chance at a fun prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love those stickers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stickers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! SO lovely! Good luck making those 15 Christmas cards, I can't wait to see the others! You do such a wonderful job with all your Doodlebug supplies!

    ReplyDelete