Friday, July 21, 2017

Sketch N Scrap's Sizzlin' Summer Crop Challenge #2

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! I hope that you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. It's going to be another hot one around here, but we do have rain and a little cool down (if you can call 88 cool!) by the end of the weekend. I do hope we get some rain - our poor yard is turning brown quickly!

Sketch N Scrap's Sizzlin' Summer Crop is in full swing over on our Facebook events page. We've posted two challenges so far and the third will be posted tomorrow. The second challenge was a card sketch challenge:


Here is the card that I created for this challenge:


This is one of my favorite card sketches and I always enjoy when a get another chance to use a favorite.

For this card, I have used Fancy Pants' - Wish Season -  6x6 paper pad. I just love the non-traditional colors in this collection and the papers are just too cute! The sentiment is the Merry & Bright (M1155) stamp from Close To My Heart. I stamped it using Close To My Heart's Juniper ink - it was a perfect match to the greens in this collection. The cute little tree is from the ephemera pack.

I have made it to Christmas card #7. Just 8 more to go to meet my goal of 15 Christmas cards this month! Surely I can make 8 more cards in 11 days!

Why don't you come join the fun with us at our Sizzlin' Summer Crop? We would love to see what you create. You have until August 2nd to add your projects to the challenges, so there's still lots of time to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment