Thursday, July 6, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #77

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I can't believe that it is already Thursday. Why do vacation weeks go by so quickly?! We've not had the best weather for vacation, but it's been nice to rest and relax.

Today is my day to be featured over at Sketches In Thyme PL Style with my take on sketch #77.  Shawn created a quick easy sketch for us for this first week of July.


This sketch makes for a quick and easy photo card, but you could easily turn this into a filler card as well.


Since we've been celebrating the 4th of July, I thought it fitting to share a patriotic layout! This card and layout will go into Ada's 6x8 album. 


I will actually have a few layouts to share of last year's 4th of July celebration that are going into Ada's album, so I'm not even sure if all of these cards will actually wind up in this arrangement in her album when I get them all done. Stay tuned because I plan to share those layouts with you over the next three weeks, along with our new sketches at Sketches In Thyme PL Style.

I also based my other two cards off of sketches from last month: 


I will be adding my journaling to this card once I know for sure where it is going to go in my album.



Be sure to check out Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see beautiful inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments: