Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #79

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Paper Play Sketches reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today I am up on the Sketches In Thyme PL Style blog with my take on sketch #79. Sketch #79 is courtesy of my good friend, Lisa, and I couldn't wait to play along with it!



I am still working on some patriotic cards for Ada's 6x8 album. I am hopeful that after next week's sketch I will have all of the pages done so you can see how all of the cards go together!

This sketch makes a great filler card, but I do think it would make a great photo card, too. Just scale down the banners and the circle embellishment...maybe you will see what I mean with next week's reveal...

I am still using Little Yellow Bicycle's - Just Because - 6x6 paper pad for these cards. The word stickers on this card are from Bella Blvd's - All American - sticker sheet. It's a little hard to tell in the photo, but both of the bigger stars have foam tape underneath them to give them a little dimension.

Be sure to stop by Sketches In Thyme PL Style for inspiration throughout the month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job using that sketch. I think I am going to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete