Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stick It Down July Card Sketch

Hello again! I am back with my third post of the day. I told you it was going to be a busy one!

Today is sketch reveal day over at Stick It Down, and I am the July Featured designer, so I get to share my card with you today!

Here is the July card sketch, courtesy of the talented Laura Rumble:



Seeing the different stitch lines reminded me of border type paper, and as much as I would have loved to have actually stitched on my card, I decided to go with the border paper. I also added in a die cut butterfly to the top of my card.

Head on over to Stick It Down to see the rest of the July sketch reveals. I can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lots of projects for one day. How do find that much time?Looks great!

    ReplyDelete